Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lazy



Paresseux in French
Perezoso in Spanish
Pigro in Italian
Faul in German
ленивый in Russian (ha... say that five times fast)

They all mean lazy, and that's what I've been.

And who am I to break a perfectly great streak of laziness so soon?  So my post today is actually somebody else's.  I love this blog.  It's about one of the cutest, funniest, heartwarming, and frank families I've ever read about in a blog.  Warning... while this blog is maintained by one of the absolute cutest families I've ever read about in a blog, this post is completely gross.  Funny, but gross.  So read at your own risk. 

I was laughing so hard, I had tears.  And this was at work, but, again, they're used to my quirks by now.


(Nothing to do with my Lily, by the way.)

Cheers. 

And yes, I did just put in a gratuitous cute newborn (Ivy) shot at the top.  Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment