Sunday, January 22, 2012

Six Servings My Eye


I have seen the future... er... my future, and it almost certainly includes weekly Costco trips.  If you didn't know already, my four beautiful, sweet munchkins are ages two (Ivy & Lily), three (Leif), and five as of next weekend (Rose).  I made these wee toddler/preschooler people what Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats calls "six servings" of oatmeal with a generous cup of raisins and divided it amongst the four of them.  (Please see above.)



This is the aftermath, or as I like to call it -- post-carnage.

That second bowl is Lily's.  You'll have to excuse her wastefulness.  She ate her body weight in penne at the Macaroni Grill the night before.

What in blue blazes am I going to do when they're teenagers?

I need to stop dreaming of a house and start looking for a farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment